Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Selling on Zibbet ... a great idea

Just the other day I started a new Online Store on Zibbet.  As you know I've been selling on Etsy - and still have some of my items on there, but in the future most of my pieces will be listed on Zibbet instead.

It's a fantastic website for sellers and the fast, personal responses I've received from queries have been amazing!  and there's more !  Just this week, Jonathon Peacock - the CEO at Zibbet emailed me to let me know I'm their featured seller !!!  Wahoooooo!!!!  FRONT PAGE BABY !!!!!  (Which is every artist/crafters dream when you sell on one of these websites)

What a fantastic opportunity!  I really appreciate the kind gesture and am thrilled to be part of the Zibbet community ♥  Hope you pop in sometime and check out my new store.

I'll be away at the Richmond Field Days for a few days with my little *dkshopgirl* store, but as soon as I get back I'll be listing more and more on Zibbet so stay tuned !!

... some of my items currently in my Zibbet store ... if you have any queries, feel free to send me an email ... deborah@rgkeats.com ~






























~   art = happiness  ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...