Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Monday, April 21, 2014

bloggy Monday with Andy Warhol

hello hello ... after  a busy "chocolate and fish filled" Easter, I'm too late to do my coffee cup blog that i've been thinking about for days !

tomorrow i should get to snap some pics of my fave coffee cups and get them up here ... as they each have a story!

in the meantime, here's something short and sweet for today ...

Love him or hate him ... I think he's got it right with this quote ...  and I AM a bit partial to his work ... i mean who doesn't love the cool pop art look sometimes ???

Andy Warhol

The quote I'm currently living by ...

very excited to have some Campbell's Soup tiles ... stay tuned for results ...

... and of course you've seen plenty of my "Marilyn" work with tiles ...


images via Pinterest

~  happy Monday  ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...