Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Sunday, March 2, 2014

mirror mirror ... bragging night

... tonight I'm doing a bit of bragging ... my day started with discovering that our computer monitor {for our main computer the office} was not working !!!!! nooooooo ... my whole LIFE is on here !!!  I tested it different ways during the day then gave up and went and grouted some things. 

Later on I decided to give it another go and found that there was a problem with a power source so 'et voila' our monitor is working !!!! yay !!!  I really should be getting paid more {note to self ... tell husband to pay more .. hmmm}  since I AM 'tech support' out here on out cattle property and can't STAND it when things go wrong with the computer, so am feeling quite proud of myself at this moment ...

{French Vintage} Mirror Mirror leaning on the wall ... who is the smartest mummy of all ???

... and here's the results of my hard labour this afternoon ... enjoy .... {listing soon in my Etsy Store}


mosaic trivet








































Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...