Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Monday, January 6, 2014

Connecting the bush to the coast - highs and lows living on a cattle property

Have you ever been to Australia ???  and if so, have you ever ventured inland ??  I mean WAY inland ... at least 5 hours from the coast ... far from big shopping centres ... and driven off the bitumen roads?

It's ok if you haven't - a lot of Australians haven't.  Today I'm excited to be able to share this video my friend Jenny Underwood put together.  It's honest, open and true to the heart.

I think it's so important for everyone to have more of an insight of where their food really does come from and how the people who produce it for you live {in this part of the world}.   This is Jenny and Roger's story.

click here for the video

~  thanks Jenny - wonderful photos (as usual) and very nicely done ~


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...