Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Friday, November 22, 2013

snowglobes ...

Snow Globes possibly fit in to the same category as Garden Gnomes ... you either love them or loathe them.  I remember the ones you could buy when I was a kid - for a while they were cool ... then I decided they were tacky ... but now I've seen some really cool ones ... hmmm ... well ... OLD might be NEW again !

Here are some I found on Pinterest  ... and who knows ... you might even do the DIY project and create some new Christmas decor for your home !!!    enjoy !


LOVE the lamp posts in here!

try the DIY !

awww ...

YEP ... they're the ones I remember !!!

my kids would like to make this one!!!  Super Mario!

HAVE to have a NYC snowglobe!

awesome idea !!! NYC Taxi Cab

more tacky loveliness !!!


ahhh .. Paris ...

wow ... super cute ... keep away from little hands !!!
 ~  get creative ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...