Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Thursday, November 28, 2013

More mosaics ... finished and ready to go

... don't know about you, but I'm having trouble keeping up with my 'posting' of new products as I finish them!

here's a few mosaic pieces I finished last weekend ... ready for sale in my Etsy Store ... or contact me at deborah@rgkeats.com


$80 plus shipping








$20 plus shipping



red stamp no longer available



$40 plus shipping








$130 plus shipping









$60 plus shipping







$20 plus shipping



$20 plus shipping



$15 plus shipping



$130 plus shipping







~ some items are listed in my Etsy store, otherwise, please email me for details  ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...