Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Erin Wasson - new venture ~ Low Luv Jewellery


~ one of the things i LOVE about getting a haircut is that I get to read magazines I would never get to read at home and catch up on everything going on in fashion, new trends and celebrity news!

I know, I know ...  very superficial, but a nice escape from reality for me ...  On my recent soujourn to the hairdresser I have found out that besides being beautiful, model Erin Wasson has now started designing a line of her own jewellry ~

the beautiful Erin Wasson

Have a look at her wonderful pieces ... from the Low Luv Jewelry name...



... here's just a few pieces I found ... click here to find just one store stocking her beautiful pieces


wearing her designs


~  inspirational women ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...