Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter fun

... just finished a lovely Easter Break here ...  sadly our lovely English girl who was helping me out in the schoolroom and around the house had to leave, but on a brighter note, the Easter Bunny found us and everyone was happy!

Hope you had a good one ...

... the easter egg hunt starts early ...

... and no stone (tree) goes unturned ...

success ...

nothing moves faster than an egg being retrieved from a garden bed...

check the map again ... where ELSE did he leave eggs ???

good ... under the clothesline ...

yep ... in the cumquatt trees ...

... the stash ...




... 3 cheers for the Easter Bunny ...

... and as long as you keep writing nice letters kids I'm sure he will keep bringing eggs !


~   happy belated Easter  ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...