Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

the Casual Vacancy ...

... finally ... i have finished reading The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling.  hmmm, not sure if it's the best book i've ever read, but i guess it was an interesting peek into lives of everyday people and all their troubles...  in a nutshell, it was basically about all the drama that followed after one man (who had a position on the local council) died unexpectedly ... therefore creating a 'Casual Vacancy'.



i'm giving it about a 7 out of ten...  anyone out there read it ??? what did you think?


... and now i'm starting on 'The Time Traveller's Wife'  ... will report back in about 3 months!  i'm pretty slack... usually only get about 5 pages read by the time i get to bed these days... art and officework seems to have taken over.  {which is also totally ok by me }.


~  happy reading  ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...