Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Friday, January 25, 2013

... what's in a name ... or what's in YOUR name ?

.. the weirdest things pop into my head when i'm vacuuming ...  for some reason my middle name did today and i had an 'ephiphany'!

my mother always curses calling me Deborah because it means 'bee' or busy and I do seem to never stop doing things... but then today it all came to me (when I was vacuuming) why they used Frances for my middle name ... because I love all things from FRANCE !!! ahhhh...  well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it...

... what's in your name ???  do tell...

Deborah ...(bee)

Frances !

~  happy friday ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...