Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Saturday, January 5, 2013

my creative day ...

... finally got around to making some things today after a 3 day holiday.  haven't made too much lately mostly because of Xmas and being slack in general. 

i'm motivated again by some gorgeous fabrics i've purchased and will also be doing more mosaics soon too .. stay tuned to here... facebook ... my Etsy store ... and of course my 'other blog' ...

~  here's what i finished today ~





... so there you have ait ... iphone pouches and one credit card pouch...  doesn't look like much, but with 4 kids, i thought it was a good effort!  more coming tomorrow.  if you'd like to see more pics, check out my other blog here!
~ art = happiness ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...