Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Monday, October 1, 2012

new things from the studio ...

... as you may know ... it is school holidays here in Queensland  ... SO ... that means no homeschooling for me for two weeks!! yay!!!

i have been getting things done around the house and madly trying to make make make for my Etsy store and Bush Christmas Exhibition which I send items to each year in Toowoomba.

... here's a few goodies i've finished ... more pics will be available later tomorrow on my personal blog {click here} and i will list some in my Etsy store but probably not all of them ...

however, if you see anything you're interested in, feel free to send a message ... convo ... or email !








... my 'uber' messy workspace ... and as you can see - more signs to come!



glasses cases or sunglasses cases - which ever you prefer! 




... the lonesome clutch in the middle ...













~  having fun ~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...