Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Sunday, August 19, 2012

bake expectations ...

 ... i'm a self-confessed Pinterest freak.   Anyone who 'pins' will know how addictive it can be - so many gorgeous pictures - it's very hard to stop once you've started ...



when i see images like this i really start to think i should try harder at baking and domestic 'kitchen stuff' in general...

blueberry something ... and love the 'dead skull?' antlers for decoration... seriously ...

... possibly a chiramasu ??? dusted with cinnamon ... yummmm

... mouth watering cream puffs

... oh so cute, raspberries in gorgeous paper cups and twine ...

...more raspberry and looks like custard "too perfect to eat" slice?  ...

... heavenly teacake with icing drizzled ... of course the gingham background helps create the country look too...


... and a sublime strawberry tart...


 ... then reality kicks in and i must admit to myself that art, not cooking is my next true love {after my hubby and kids of course} so i decide to get really creative and still manage to maintain my love of French Cooking to create my own masterpiece in the kitchen ...

                                                                       ... et voila!


... well, i AM always a little short on time, so I think this is a good compromise ;-) ... don't you agree???


... ah, what the hell, those other cakes and tarts look great, but i think secretly i'm pinning them to keep as artistic inspiration for my next drawing - not to add to my repetoire in the kitchen ...

~ happy cooking and pinning x  ~


... ps. all images via my Pinterst board



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...