Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Sunday, May 13, 2012

mothers day

Wonderful Sunday ...  It's Mothers Day again and this morning I got a great present...  a SLEEP IN  ~  yay !!  Our kids all made me a lovely card and have picked some flowers so what more could I ask for?

I've been a bit distracted this week ... have been organizing and packing for our week long school seminar that starts on Tuesday in Mt Isa.  That's a 5 hour drive for us,  so if you're having a bad day tomorrow, think of me with 4 kids on a road trip!  I'm sure we'll survive but it will certainly be nice when we arrive at our motel.  It's about the second time this year the kids get to see their friends so they're all very excited.

I'm hoping to pick up more good tips about how to teach your children  as well as have a catch up with my friends and maybe sell some mosaics and shabby chic pieces out of my store.  A few of us 'mums' are crafty and bring along our wares for the others to see (and purchase).   

Just imagine ... I'll get to have a latte sometime this week - wahoo!!!  enjoy your week  x

lovely mothers day flowers from the kids


... some of my new bookmarks ...


... a few of my newest  hand stamped trims ...



















... and just one of my mosaic pots that I will be taking ... 


~ wonderful sunday ~


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...