Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

library and bookstore fetish ...

i have always had a thing for ... libraries and bookstores ...

me too ...

... yep ... just about sums it up ...

... very easy to lose track of time ...

... just LOVE these old filing systems ...

... and then there are the wonderful  ~ books ...

... books ...

... and more books ...


... the king of the Libraries... The Long Room - Trinity College - Dublin ...

... I literally got tingles when I visited The Long Room - it was fabulous ...
... Rizzoli Bookstore in New York, was equally thrilling to be in ...

 
 

... hope to visit this bookstore one day ...
  



... and yes, you guessed it... I considered becoming a Librarian at one stage...
... i love the 'librarian style' ... hmmm ... maybe one day it could be a new career choice?

~  read more books  ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...