Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Thursday, January 26, 2012

my 'wet' australia day ...

today ... we were supposed to go away for a quick 2 day business trip (whole family) ... but ..


... it rained ...


... a lot ...





... so after homeschooling this morning and now office work this afternoon...


I plan to have a nice coffee ...



... read some more of my latest novel  ...




... cook and enjoy dinner with the family ...

... make something creative in my studio...

... have a tub ...


... and hit the hay ...



all images except 'french market bag are from Pinterest.



~  find something beautiful every day  ~




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...