Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Friday, December 2, 2011

notecard sale

Hi all!  My Etsy store is now open again and my 50% off all notecards SALE is still on for 2 weeks!  Ends 16th December - (in Australia)  You just have to type in CARDSALE50 in the coupon area of checkout to get the discount.  easy...

Shown below are just some of the sets in my Etsy store, but feel free to pop over and browse.  They're all under the tab - 'paper goods'.  None of my notecards come with envelopes and are printed on either white cardstock or a vintage style parchment card.

For all orders outside Australia, please allow up to 14 working days for delivery.  It's usually 10 days, but due to the crazy Christmas rush, I believe there could be delays.

  Happy Friday!












~  find something beautiful every day  ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...