Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Saturday, December 3, 2011

introducing ... lesley sico photography

i found Lesley Sico on Etsy a while ago and wanted to have her work on my blog...  I think her photography is lovely. 


















All these images are available online in Lesley's Etsy store.  (I have purposely enlarged all the images hence losing some of the resolution, but you will see the difference when you visit her store)

 ... and click here for Lesley's blog.


It would appear Lesley is also a self confessed Francophile ... (lover of all things French) ... so little wonder I was drawn to her gorgeous images.

 
Her photography has also been featured on:

design*sponge:
mint design blog
greedy girl:



~  find something beautiful every day  ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...