Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Monday, December 19, 2011

bush christmas

... i'm getting there and our house is starting to look more like Christmas is coming ...

my tea towel (dish towel)



our kids are definitely into it...


cute shabby tin sign i bought a few years ago...

... and closer

decorations on the verandah ...


our very own tree ...

santa in front of the grapevine...

close up sparkly decorations ...


and again ...


supercute snowglobe on the reading/coffee table ...



my attempt at 'lighting' up ...



'artistic' shot of the lights ...


kids eagerly decorated our tree ...  there's a funny story behind the Xmas star on top of the tree...  it was given to one of the kids about 4 years ago and it's broken, so I have turfed it out several times and the kids keep bringing it back from the dump, (on our property) so it has now earned it's place on the tree ... after a trip through the dishwasher...


some sort of weed in the garden, but close enough to holly for me...


close up ...


... last but not least, something to 'cork' the wine ...


this has been fun!  have you all been doing something creative at your place???



~ loving the spirit of Christmas  ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...