Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Birds

Today I was thinking birds...


Taming the Seabird - 5 x 7 Print - deepwithinthearmoire






 
Waiting for you Bird Necklace - GardenofSypria





Thoughts of You - skippydesigns


Repurposed Birdcage Lamp - IntuitiveWhimsy






Kraft Paper Fabric Coin Purse - 51wks



Lace Bridal Birdcage Veil - myrakim






Wedding Cake Topper Bride and Groom Birds - suebeehb
 



Kraft pillow favor box  - papermoonbyKAT





1930's metal birdcage - lovintagefinds




~  find something beautiful (or quirky) every day  ~


























~  find something beautiful every day  ~















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...