Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Marthas Vineyard

For some reason, whether it's influence from a movie, book or a glossy travel brouchure, most of us have a destination high on our agenda to visit,  just once in our life.

I always had a thing for Cape Cod and Marthas Vineyard.

One of my last trips overseas was to New York, (which, by the way,  is years ago now!) so I made sure and organized a trip to Cape Cod and Martha's Vineyard to finish the holiday.

It was everything I had dreamed of and more.  So pretty, picturesque, private and a haven for artists!  Here are just some of the images I remember from that wonderful time.  Hope I can return one day...







 







 

















 






 







~  find something beautiful every day  ~
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...