Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

How to make a Hanging Notepad

Wow - I just found this little article on the Etsy blog and thought I'd share it with you. 

Just click on the link above the picture and away you go!

I've been wanting to make one of these for years and just never got there.

I have to admit it ...   I am a 'listoholic' ... It's the ONLY way I can get things done...

So now with guidance from the Etsy team we can all make something artistic to leave in the Studio, Office or Kitchen where most work is done...


Would  love to see yours if you do one too!!! Let me know!



                 How to make a Hanging Notepad




What a fantastic way to re-use timber and lovely scraps of paper we don't EVER want to throw out!!!

Enjoy  ...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...