Welcome to my blog. Here's where I write about ~

~ my favourite items made by other artists and crafters from all over the world

~ things that inspire me

~ my own creations

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Scorching Saturday



Well ... I don't know what the weather was doing at your place today, but it was extremely hot here...

Here's a few scorching finds.




Fine Art Sundance Giclee Energy Print Abstract - Maureen Campbell Art





Vintage Set of 2 Anchor Hocking Yellow Soup Bowls - Macho Machismo






25 Sunflowers in the Sun Hand Dyed Medium to Large Buttons - mariiam






BZ Collection Earrings - The Peach Tree






Sunflower Natural Stone Travertine Tile Drink Coasters - whimsycreationbyann








Recycled sari silk neckpiece another wild rose at sunset - plumfish






Sun Star - FrenchCurves







Let the Sunshine In - 8 x 8 Fine Art Print by Sara Norris Photography  - saranorris




Enjoy the rest of your weekend :-)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...